For those of you who knew me in Minot, you may remember my strange obsession with finding a moose. Well, it is no different here in Hawaii, only searching for whales is way more fun! It is officially whale season, and we are determined to see one. Apparently, the best place to see them is on a hike up to a lighthouse. It's actually perfect because it is a paved path, so the stroller can make it. Notice I only said stroller. It might kill one of us pushing the dang thing up the mountain. The views are absolutely breathtaking.
When we are not busy climbing up the side of a mountain, we love to just hang out at the beach. On the southwest side of the island are some man-made lagoons, which stop the waves. Luke is in love. In fact, one day it started raining and the wind was blowing like crazy, and I had to drag my screaming/kicking child out of the ocean. Glad he got over his fear.
Christmas pictures to come soon...if I can find time in our schedule....
No comments:
Post a Comment