Anyway, yesterday was.....let's just say it was a boon for the cleaning industry. I got a call from Melissa that said that Luke had decided that the wall behind his changing table, the changing table itself, and his Mother were all dirty. So he hosed them all down. For those of you keeping score at home, and I know that you are, that would be a #1 for one point. 1-0.
When I came home I figured that I would be a good father and hold the little baby dude while he ate so Melissa could pump/do some things around the house she had been trying to do. Well, Luke decided that I was too clean...so he leaked poopies (did I just use the word poopies?) out his diaper, over his blanket, and onto my last clean uniform! Sigh. That would be a #2 for two points. 3-0.
As I changed, Melissa was changing him out of his clothes so we could give "The Hose" a bath, and he figured that the lamp on the changing table was getting too hot.....so he hosed it down, and his Mother. What's funnier than that is Melissa's initial reaction was to try and "catch" the stream. She didn't do very well in Physics. Again, for those of you keeping score at home, that's a #1 for one point. 4-0.
What, your phone couldn't figure out how to fix that?! hehe! Seriously must start using those peepee teepees...they are about the best invention after an epidural! As for the #2's...there ain't no fixing that! ;)
ReplyDeleteI guess Mellissa is not using the peepee teepee's to prevent a natural disaster ;) Hee hee
ReplyDeleteNext will he try to hose down the dogs? Hee Hee...
ReplyDelete